Posted on Jun 2 | Doughboy News
- The LED lighting in our plant is the largest LED-manufacturing project in the Southeast. This lighting greatly reduces our plants energy consumption. Doughboy builds quality products that are made to last longer than our competitors. Replacing your pools less often will reduce landfill waste.
- Doughboy eliminates vinyl and plastic waste by regrinding all plastic products for reuse.
- Using new electrical capacitors reduces our plants energy consumption.
- Our manufacturing plant is centrally located within the United States, which requires less transportation fuel consumption. This also helps to control our air pollution.
- Doughboy mandates that all employees recycle paper in an effort to save our trees.
- Doughboy has partnered with King Technologies in an effort to offer not only an easier way to sanitize your pool, but to help reduce our carbon footprint. FROG® products are made with recycled materials and packaging that is accepted at most community recycling facilities for disposal.